. Reservation Terms and Conditions
- Any reservation and use of the facilities at the Lekoa Guest House shall be subject to the Lekoa Guest House Terms and Conditions of Residence which are available at the bottom of this page.
- Payment details are available on this Site. Therefore any payment/s can be processed via EFT, should the transaction be successful the reservation will be confirmed and the deposit posted onto your reservation.
- Charges and refunds will always be processed in South African Rands.
- Credit cards facilities are available at the venue.
- The card used to make a reservation must be presented at time of check-in along with valid identification.
- Payment in respect of other services rendered to Lekoa Guest House shall be payable by you on arrival.
- Comments and queries with regard to payments should be e-mailed with full detail to email@example.com concerning the booking.
- You agree that this transaction constitutes an electronic transaction as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 (as amended) and that a binding agreement has been concluded between Lekoa Guest House and you in terms of which you authorise the Lekoa Guest House at which a reservation has been made to deduct from, or to debit, the credit card the amount owing for services rendered or to be rendered and that your written signature shall not be required for authorisation purposes.
- By clicking the “Terms and conditions” button, you signify and accept all terms and conditions contained in this Site.
- Rates on offer on this Site are only available in respect of online bookings.
- Rates are subject to availability, possible fluctuations over special events or peak periods and are subject to review.
- An option is given to select Room Only rates or Bed and Breakfast Option.
- Should a bed and breakfast rate be booked and paid for online, the breakfast is applicable to the morning after the night’s accommodation. It is not transferable or refundable.
- You will be charged for the accommodation for the original reservation that is processed online at the time of making the reservation. Any amendments or cancellation to the original reservation resulting in changes to your accommodation charge will be processed according to policies in section 2 below.
- Guests will be required to produce a form of identification at time of check-in, acceptable forms of identification are South African Identity book or passport or a drivers license. A copy will be taken.
- Bookings on this site can be processed without any form of payment or guarantee. It is important to note that rooms booked via this channel will be released at 4pm on day of arrival if a guest has not arrived at the guest house by this time. If you will be arriving after 4pm and want to guarantee your reservation, please make sure that you contact the guest house directly prior to the day of arrival to specially arrange this.
- Same day bookings: A booking made on the same day of the arrival will take a mandatory 100% full prepayment. This booking will then be held all night as a guaranteed booking. Please see section 2 below for details pertaining to the cancellation, amendments and refunds regarding these payments.
- 1GB free per guest, per device, per day.
Conditions of Residence
I/We hereby agree that it is a condition of my / our occupation of the hotel premises that the owner shall not be responsible for any accident or bodily injury to any persons or loss or damage to any property brought to me/us upon the premises whether arising from fire, theft or from any other causes and by whom so ever caused or arising from negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of person in the employ of the owner. I / We, whether or not I/we occupy rooms in the hotel premises, am / are deemed to contact with the owner on this basis.